rarefied air

FLOATING DUST SETTLED ON THE WAYSIDE LAUNCH,READY TO EMBARK ON A VOYAGE BEGONE,MOULDED FROM A CLASSIC NOVELLA OF THE RUE DE LABOURDANNA, DRINKING FROM A PORT INTO AMAZON WITH BOHEMIAN ROUGE APPLIED ON A TEMPLATE SPIRITED WITH DUSKY COMPLEXI0ON OF THE TAVERN...I PROCEED...

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Pillow's Song

W: The pillow was singing a song
Huh?
W: It was singing “इस बार ऐसी आग लगाएंगे की सब ख़तम हो जायेगा!"
You must have been dreaming dear
W: No no…it often sings
You must have been dreaming that it sings to you
W: You don’t get it, do you? It often says stuff but I don’t bother…but if it says things like this, then, how can I ignore?
Hmm…no really, trust me, it was a fantasy of yours….Achha what else sings to you?
W: Hehe, nothing really…except for that switch board!
Switch board? Which, this one?
W: Ya..this and the one in the kitchen..
My my, they don’t sing to me! They must be having some special preference for you, when do they sing?
W: Hehehe…When I am working around the house…or sometimes when I cannot sleep at night and take a walk
But try and understand, it is not possible! You know, sometimes when I look at the photograph of lets say Kunal Kapoor in a magazine, I have a feeling that he is looking at me and that he knows I am looking at him.
W: Ohho! But a magazine is inanimate! That’s not possible…
Oh really? A magazine is inanimate and what about a switch board?
Hey you! Be careful with that pillow, don’t put pressure on it! You will hurt it!
Oh am so sorry….pillow-di-do!! Heheheh
W: Uff! You guys!! I want to go off to sleep!
Yeah, that’s a good idea…sleep off.
W: Ya so you go now….So I can sleep…

To Be Continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home