rarefied air

FLOATING DUST SETTLED ON THE WAYSIDE LAUNCH,READY TO EMBARK ON A VOYAGE BEGONE,MOULDED FROM A CLASSIC NOVELLA OF THE RUE DE LABOURDANNA, DRINKING FROM A PORT INTO AMAZON WITH BOHEMIAN ROUGE APPLIED ON A TEMPLATE SPIRITED WITH DUSKY COMPLEXI0ON OF THE TAVERN...I PROCEED...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

MY body perishes with the dough of your affection.It bleeds into your hardened and sly soul.The wicked split of your mouth opens to mock my desire,your eyes look faraway with a glint of emptiness which you will not let me fill up with my water.But, your tongue and throat combine to speak a language I survive on,knowing very well of its hollowness. My childlike heart rejoices in your cruelty.It follows every rise and fall of your emotions like a slave.The most content slave in existence.The slave craves your whip.It belongs to you and you alone.Yours are the only fingers that ever entwine it.Strike.Strike it with all your might.Your slave will feel unsurmountable joy in its pain.The pain has to be complete.Only then will the soul rest.The body perishes.Its limited in its physicality,its controlled,it is bounded by restrictions.But the spirit of the mind is free.If you look into it, your ego will get an alltime high boost,to know you are the master of a worldly soul.But you will mock me.Play around with the whip till you lose interest.Once you are bored with the game, you will move on leaving me with my shame.

If you chose to study the soul of your slave,you will make a strange discovery, one that you may or may not like, because it is almost like yours. But its safer this way.Staying within the boundaries created by self-proclaimed stalwarts of the heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I liked it, cause i find my own meanings out of it. I don't know what were your intentions when you wrote it. To me it sounded like a soul of girl, who is been betrayed but is still in love with that jerk like a slave or like addict who knows the result but does not want to acknowledge it in action.

September 26, 2008 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I liked it, cause i found my own meanings out of it. I don't know what were your intentions when you wrote it. To me it sounded like a soul of girl, who is been betrayed but is still in love with that jerk like a slave or like an addict who knows the result but does not want to acknowledge it in action.

September 26, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home