rarefied air

FLOATING DUST SETTLED ON THE WAYSIDE LAUNCH,READY TO EMBARK ON A VOYAGE BEGONE,MOULDED FROM A CLASSIC NOVELLA OF THE RUE DE LABOURDANNA, DRINKING FROM A PORT INTO AMAZON WITH BOHEMIAN ROUGE APPLIED ON A TEMPLATE SPIRITED WITH DUSKY COMPLEXI0ON OF THE TAVERN...I PROCEED...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The djinn revisits

it just pains me to know that we cannot communicate any more
....why oh why must we talk through the door?
when there are no hidden lies
and no truths to be put to question,
what have we to loose,
if not our pretensions...
come talk to me
....talk to me as a friend
....lets find new meaning
....for this old steadied end....
is it me?
or is it you?
or is it our combined suffering
that keeps us mute
...keeps us from talking/ being sane
....keeps us alive
...but yet defamed
breathe a new life
....sing a new song
....if not for you or me
....for the days gone wrong...
yes it pains me
...it pains me still
....to not be able to speak to you
....despite the old djinn
because djinn was who he was
....and genie with her bane
....and a wonderful play had been enacted
....as the worthless came to be slained
...encore encore they shouted!
and burst through their skins!
come! take me yonder!
let me escape from this spin!
the spindle of the tale
...that you have been weaving
....and i have been holding
...the spool of the shame...
is going round and round
without direction or taste
and creating a shadow
that will be hard to replace
whether you like it or not
whether you want it or not
there will be no end
no end to take you home ever again
this is your bane
and mine too if you please
the darkness is for ever more
replete and complete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home